To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: body language and gestures", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 084 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 71 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): dacris98 / GABON, on Thursday 11 July - 01:39:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1084 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 82 %
1. At the end of the speech, the audience were enthusiastic and * the orator.
Question 2 passed: 76.2 %
2. " I have already told you that * was rude, so now, stop it, Paul!"
Question 3 passed: 67.6 %
3. When we were playing hide and seek, little Paul was unable to *,and burst out laughing.
Question 4 passed: 78.8 %
4. Tom was so frightened that his eyes and mouth were * and he couldn't say a word.
Question 5 passed: 67.5 %
5. Stop * as if you understood nothing! Just follow the instructions, will you?
Question 6 passed: 60.1 %
6. Aunt Anna * me to let me understand she was joking.
Question 7 passed: 66.7 %
7. Terribly angry, Patrick * and tried to calm down before answering.
Question 8 passed: 65.4 %
8. He had such a sarcastic * on his face that it was clear he was laughing at us...
Question 9 passed: 61.8 %
9. "Look, a girl is * you from the other side of the street. Do you know her?"
Question 10 passed: 76.9 %
10. You were scolded because you didn't * before speaking in class. You must respect the rules!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: body language and gestures
Other exercises to learn English