To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: drinking... and eating", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 11 618 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 81.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Wednesday 11 November - 23:35:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (11617 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.8 %
1. Be careful, Lucy... Your milk is so hot that you should wait or just * it slowly.
Question 2 passed: 50.7 %
2. During the heat wave, people * cool water
Question 3 passed: 86.7 %
and * deliciously refreshing ice-creams.
Question 4 passed: 85.8 %
3. * is a disorder often leading to bulimia.
Question 5 passed: 83.1 %
4. At the end of the Marathon, the athletes splashed their faces with water and * their drinks.
Question 6 passed: 79.4 %
5. She has always been * food... No wonder she's so thin...
Question 7 passed: 90.1 %
6. Don't * your food...
Question 8 passed: 80.8 %
You'll be sick if you don't * it enough...
Question 9 passed: 82.8 %
7. Listen! Can you hear Bunny, our pet rabbit, * at the carrot I've just put in his cage?
Question 10 passed: 66.9 %
8. The kitten is carefully and slowly * the milk out of its saucer...
Question 11 passed: 92.7 %
9. I've seen so many teenagers taken to the ER after a * party...
Question 12 passed: 87.6 %
10. Stop drinking and eating so much and so quickly, Jim. You're going to * if you go on in such a way.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: drinking... and eating
Other exercises to learn English