To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There, Their or They're", created by leopold (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 481 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): creecket / FRANCE, on Sunday 13 May - 10:57:
"Thanks for the brilliant lesson and nice test!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1481 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 81.4 %
* are a number of new houses on our streets.
Question 2 passed: 83.1 %
They like * school and do their lessons well.
Question 3 passed: 76.5 %
Thanks to the good rain this year, * farm has been very productive.
Question 4 passed: 76.1 %
* are many excellent answers at the back of this book.
Question 5 passed: 79.9 %
* very keen to play the top of the table team next week.
Question 6 passed: 79.8 %
Such common mistakes will certainly lead to * defeat.
Question 7 passed: 58.3 %
* comes a time in life when we all have to decide on our future.
Question 8 passed: 79.3 %
* very kind-hearted people, they always donate to charity.
Question 9 passed: 67.8 %
*, on the left, used to stand the tallest building in the city.
Question 10 passed: 77.9 %
* very well aware of the dangers of driving fast.
Click here to go back to the exercise: There, Their or They're
Other exercises to learn English