To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: words starting with self-", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 770 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 75.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): creecket / FRANCE, on Thursday 31 January - 11:00:
"Nice, thank you very much for this great new test !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (769 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80.8 %
1. "When we visited Greece, we flew to Athens and * round the sites in the Peloponnese. What wonderful memories..."
Question 2 passed: 83.7 %
2. I wrote to my pen-friend and used a * envelope with a Union Jack on the left side.
Question 3 passed: 82.4 %
3. I really think * is a good way to get ready before exams.
Question 4 passed: 84 %
4. Of course, * can be useful, but you shouldn't be too hard on yourself...
Question 5 passed: 62.5 %
5. Please, don't forget to enclose a * and stamped envelope to receive your results.
Question 6 passed: 76.2 %
6. When we toured Scotland we stopped at several * houses because hotels would have been too expensive.
Question 7 passed: 67.9 %
7. After spending a year in Spain, she's now much more * when speaking with clients from there on the phone.
Question 8 passed: 72.2 %
8. In the 60's, former colonies were longing for *
Question 9 passed: 64 %
Question 10 passed: 65.7 %
9. After remaining unemployed for several months, he has decided to be * in the company he has created with his brothers.
Question 11 passed: 69.1 %
10. Drama is good for pupils and students as it increases their *
Question 12 passed: 63.3 %
and their * too.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: words starting with self-
Other exercises to learn English