To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Phrasal verbs: to TAKE", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 070 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 58.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): gfe1781 / FRANCE, on Monday 17 August - 15:09:
"Thank you for your test. It has allowed me to check my knowledge ! "
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1070 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 72.1 %
1. The company is developing rapidly and will * young employees in every department.
Question 2 passed: 66 %
2. «I said I would * golf, but my shoulder is hurting too much at present, and I’ll start in September. »
Question 3 passed: 70.9 %
3. « Will you please * my email and phone number to be able to reach me whenever you need it? »
Question 4 passed: 64.6 %
4. When we were visiting Chicago, we would buy from * restaurants and eat in Grant Park, near Buckingham Fountain.
Question 5 passed: 25.7 %
5. To pay for his University fees, Brian had to * a loan and said he would scrimp for his whole youth.
Question 6 passed: 68.9 %
6. Julian already had the game I had bought for his birthday, and I’ll have to * to the shop and have an exchange.
Question 7 passed: 55.6 %
7. We know that important witnesses are often * before trials and have to go through a witness protection programme for the rest of their lives...
Question 8 passed: 51.6 %
8. When Jack was fired, David rapidly * as manager and reorganised the marketing in our company.
Question 9 passed: 57.1 %
9. Susan lost so much weight that she had all her clothes *
Question 10 passed: 37 %
and many of her trousers also * as they were too long.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Phrasal verbs: to TAKE
Other exercises to learn English