To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: table manners", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 383 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 85.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): isasza / FRANCE, on Saturday 27 March - 22:05:
"I can?t believe I?m so well-educated."
They got a perfect mark
Stats (8378 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 84.5 %
1. Mum has three * for dinner tomorrow night, but she hasnít chosen what to cook yet...
Question 2 passed: 86.7 %
2. I think the main course will be salmon, therefore, Iíll put a fish *, next to the soup spoon...
Question 3 passed: 88.4 %
3. The * displayed on either side of the plates left me perplexed...
Question 4 passed: 80 %
4. I remembered that I should ę work from the * Ľ, my mum had said... Letís do it...
Question 5 passed: 81.8 %
5. Donít forget the glasses should be positioned directly * the knives and spoons...
Question 6 passed: 80.7 %
6. ę Lucy, please, do pay attention, itís rude to * with an open mouth... Ľ
Question 7 passed: 87.3 %
7. ę Iíve already told you several times, Lucy: no * on the table, if you please... Ľ
Question 8 passed: 92.1 %
8. ę You should keep your hands *
Question 9 passed: 82.2 %
Question 10 passed: 88.8 %
if you want to *, ask an elderís permission.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: table manners
Other exercises to learn English