To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: it's hot!", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 079 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 84 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jackf / FRANCE, on Tuesday 26 April - 23:13:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (8078 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 82.4 %
1. For several weeks, * temperatures have been reported over Western Europe and part of the whole world.
Question 2 passed: 90.4 %
2. Many countries used to temperate climates are now experiencing temperatures of *
Question 3 passed: 71.4 %
Question 4 passed: 68.2 %
3. Populations are learning when to *
Question 5 passed: 86.6 %
in their homes * in the mornings,
Question 6 passed: 84.8 %
or * in the evenings when the temperatures are less high outside than inside.
Question 7 passed: 82.8 %
4. Whatís important for people during a heatwave, is to lower the * so that your body can function correctly in spite of the very high temperatures.
Question 8 passed: 85.6 %
5. New ventilators, *, tend to be less noisy and much more handy to use.
Question 9 passed: 81.7 %
6. When I got into my car which was parked in the sun, I couldnít touch the wheel which was * !
Question 10 passed: 83 %
7. To * your kidís body, you should give him
Question 11 passed: 80.5 %
a * bath or shower: cold water would be dangerous in such extreme temperatures.
Question 12 passed: 94.7 %
8. During a heatwave, our body sweats so much that we run the risk of being *.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: it's hot!
Other exercises to learn English