To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: protection and defence.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 400 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 77.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Saturday 02 March - 20:59:
"La sécurité permet de vivre en paix, sans aucun stress. Merci, travail méritant, j'adore !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (399 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.4 %
1. Donít be worried, this trip is *, even for kids.
Question 2 passed: 77.7 %
2. Jenny, you should carry this box * ; it contains grandmaís precious crystal glasses.
Question 3 passed: 84.7 %
3. "I know you must * her from herself, and really, thatís why all this is so difficult.."
Question 4 passed: 79.2 %
4. The nurse was told she had * that patient every ten minutes...
Question 5 passed: 70.4 %
5. You must * any possible intrusion in your private life.
Question 6 passed: 81 %
6. Thanks to the * door at the entrance,
Question 7 passed: 64.9 %
Iím feeling quite * in this flat. You may leave me now.
Question 8 passed: 73.9 %
7. When I arrive in a hotel room, I always look for the *.
Question 9 passed: 73.9 %
Do you think Iím too * ?
Question 10 passed: 80.7 %
8. When they arrived on the site where the hostages were held, besides their *, the police were wearing metal helmets.
Question 11 passed: 63.4 %
9. ę Kids, your satchels shouldnít be kept near the * ;
Question 12 passed: 83.2 %
and of course, you mustnít * unless thereís a real need. Ľ
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: protection and defence.
Other exercises to learn English