To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: protection and defence.", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 366 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 78 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Saturday 02 March - 20:59:
"La sécurité permet de vivre en paix, sans aucun stress. Merci, travail méritant, j'adore !"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (365 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80 %
1. Donít be worried, this trip is *, even for kids.
Question 2 passed: 76.4 %
2. Jenny, you should carry this box * ; it contains grandmaís precious crystal glasses.
Question 3 passed: 84.7 %
3. "I know you must * her from herself, and really, thatís why all this is so difficult.."
Question 4 passed: 78.1 %
4. The nurse was told she had * that patient every ten minutes...
Question 5 passed: 71.8 %
5. You must * any possible intrusion in your private life.
Question 6 passed: 79.7 %
6. Thanks to the * door at the entrance,
Question 7 passed: 66.6 %
Iím feeling quite * in this flat. You may leave me now.
Question 8 passed: 75.3 %
7. When I arrive in a hotel room, I always look for the *.
Question 9 passed: 74.5 %
Do you think Iím too * ?
Question 10 passed: 82.7 %
8. When they arrived on the site where the hostages were held, besides their *, the police were wearing metal helmets.
Question 11 passed: 64.7 %
9. ę Kids, your satchels shouldnít be kept near the * ;
Question 12 passed: 86 %
and of course, you mustnít * unless thereís a real need. Ľ
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: protection and defence.
Other exercises to learn English