To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Who - what - where", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 460 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 77.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): necroboynonoss / FRANCE, on Friday 05 July - 11:22:
"thanks a lot about your exercise=)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1199 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 72.4 %
* are you going? You have to do your homework.
Question 2 passed: 85.3 %
* are you doing? I can't hear you.
Question 3 passed: 80.1 %
*is my doll? I can't find it anywhere.
Question 4 passed: 54.8 %
* is that girl eating? It smells nice!
Question 5 passed: 81 %
*sings with you? I know that boy.
Question 6 passed: 90.7 %
* do you live? How old are you?
Question 7 passed: 76.2 %
* is your house? - Oh, it is next to my house.
Question 8 passed: 86.7 %
* time is it? You 'll be late!
Question 9 passed: 87.6 %
* do you want to do now? Going to the pictures? ok!
Question 10 passed: 85.7 %
* is your name? - Mine is Mike.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Who - what - where
Other exercises to learn English