To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: colours (2)", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 990 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 78 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Sunday 13 June - 11:48:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6990 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 75.5 %
1. Tired of asking Lily to pick up her clothes and toys, Lily’s mum got so * and screamed, that the little girl finally obeyed.
Question 2 passed: 68.1 %
2. Last night, Jack took the * from L.A to Chicago so that he could be at his meeting at 9 o’clock sharp...
Question 3 passed: 83.7 %
3. Look at « MisterSmart »! He’s really a splendid dog and has just won the * at the Valley Canine Society.
Question 4 passed: 92.4 %
4. During the soccer match, the referee gave a * to the violent player and even granted a penalty which ended in a splendid goal....
Question 5 passed: 69.5 %
5. «You didn’t * your jeans on purpose, did you, Lucy? They were new!»
Question 6 passed: 75.7 %
6. His grandfathers were * workers; his father was a technician, and he’s an engineer... That’s great social mobility....
Question 7 passed: 87.8 %
7. The day when I met Sara is a * for both of us and we celebrate it every year...
Question 8 passed: 85.3 %
8. There are so many bargains that I can’t help buying and buying. I’ll be * again and will have problems with my boyfriend...
Question 9 passed: 66.2 %
9. I should wash those two shirts separately, shouldn’t I? Otherwise, the red colour will *
Question 10 passed: 55 %
and * my new white one.
Question 11 passed: 72.4 %
10. « Yes, I like this dress, but I’d prefer a lighter * of blue, please.
Question 12 passed: 73.1 %
"You're right... It will suit her better, and will * the colour of her eyes.»
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: colours (2)
Other exercises to learn English