To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: ecology, protected species", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 041 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 75.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Monday 12 April - 12:08:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (8036 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 89.4 %
1. What is now called « * » is a long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth’s climate system, and the worldwide surface temperature increases.
Question 2 passed: 86.2 %
2. * is planned to satisfy the needs of present populations without compromising the ability of future generations.
Question 3 passed: 91 %
3. Years ago, we were told that the * was the first sign of the suffering of our planet. Now we know there are many others.
Question 4 passed: 89 %
4. We shouldn’t use * as if it were an unlimited resource;
Question 5 passed: 62.7 %
Question 6 passed: 89.2 %
5. Around 2010, many * killed elephants
Question 7 passed: 84.9 %
for the * of their tusks. Elephants are now better protected, but still hunted...
Question 8 passed: 34.2 %
6. The extreme impacts of climate change on the Arctic are turning the polar bear into an *.
Question 9 passed: 84.6 %
7. Some animals, such as *,
Question 10 passed: 37.7 %
are * near extinction.
Question 11 passed: 85.8 %
8. Among all the * in ecosystems, human beings are really the worst ones because they destroy and kill without needing it.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: ecology, protected species
Other exercises to learn English