To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: all sorts of pollution...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 585 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 67.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): katielondon / MOROCCO, on Thursday 27 June - 22:52:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (585 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 72 %
1. In big cities and towns, the air we breathe is often polluted by *,
Question 2 passed: 65.3 %
most of which coming from the * of the many cars jamming the centres.
Question 3 passed: 61.7 %
2. In the last decades, several * have polluted oceans and shores, jeopardising several species of the local fauna.
Question 4 passed: 64.8 %
3. "Lucy! Tidy up your room, please. It looks like a * and soon, Iíll come with huge bags to take all your things away for the binmen."
Question 5 passed: 68 %
4. Noises especially some forms of very loud ones give * jeopardising peopleís health.
Question 6 passed: 64.6 %
5. In some countries of Europe, because of the heat and of *, the authorities have enforced water restrictions.
Question 7 passed: 77.4 %
6. In some agricultural areas, excess of pesticides and fertilisers cause the pollution of *.
Question 8 passed: 62.9 %
7. An excess of huge * creates visual pollution and make the countryside and nature look really ugly! That's dreadful!
Question 9 passed: 52.3 %
8. Last month, there was a * at the chemical factory and all the nearby brooks and rivers were seriously polluted for weeks.
Question 10 passed: 73.3 %
9. To protect our environment, all * have been strictly prohibited in our area.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: all sorts of pollution...
Other exercises to learn English