To go back to the exercise
Exercise "What you should know (continued).", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 733 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 63 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): isasza / FRANCE, on Friday 09 September - 20:33:
"Calculation, and conversions, um!!!!!! "
They got a perfect mark
Stats (733 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 76.8 %
1. When getting on a bus in the United Kingdom, you should always enter through the * door.
Question 2 passed: 51.3 %
2. A tennis court is 23.77 metres long, which is exactly * long,
Question 3 passed: 61.5 %
and its width is 8.23 metres * feet for singles matches
Question 4 passed: 64 %
and 10.97 metres, which are * feet for doubles matches.
Question 5 passed: 56.9 %
3. « How much does he weigh? I don’t know precisely… I suppose he must be around 90 pounds. » « Well, he is 1.37 m, which is *
Question 6 passed: 57 %
and weighs * (39.5 kg)… quite big for his age…»
Question 7 passed: 66.8 %
4. The £ sterling went decimal in *. It used to be made of 20 shillings (20/ or 20S.), each shilling being worth 12 pence (12d). Paying was then a great mental exercise…
Question 8 passed: 68.9 %
5. The latest Royal wedding shown on TV throughout the world took place when *. It was a real show.
Question 9 passed: 61.1 %
6. Look at that line! I'm glad you don't want to see that film because I wouldn't have waited for so long and you know I never * !
Question 10 passed: 53.9 %
7. "Look Mum! I've found 25 shillings and 11 pence in that old purse. How much did that make? " " *, but they're no good now... Just for keeps, as a souvenir!"
Click here to go back to the exercise: What you should know (continued).
Other exercises to learn English