To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Science specialists", created by baboune16 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 580 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 82.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): spitfire24 / FRANCE, on Sunday 01 November - 15:09:
"Test tres interessant "
They got a perfect mark
Stats (580 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 85.7 %
* are making intensive studies about temperature changes on Earth.
Question 2 passed: 89.5 %
Many * were killed by eruptions.It's a high risk job.
Question 3 passed: 84.5 %
* spend considerable time in the field,studying animals in their natural habitats.
Question 4 passed: 82.4 %
* study aspects of humans within past and present societies.
Question 5 passed: 46.4 %
The Doomsday Clock is maintained since 1947 by *.
Question 6 passed: 88.8 %
A * is a biologist whose speciality is to study plants and the way they grow.
Question 7 passed: 92.1 %
* study the physical and biological aspects of the seas and oceans.
Question 8 passed: 89.5 %
* use radio frequency waves to identify the elements in distant stars.
Question 9 passed: 92.9 %
* dig into the past to answer questions about History.
Question 10 passed: 72.1 %
* analyse and attempt to understand why animals behave the way they do.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Science specialists
Other exercises to learn English