To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Dozen(s), hundred(s), thousand(s), million(s)?", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 9 920 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 60 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): icare29 / FRANCE, on Friday 08 January - 11:42:
"thanks a lot for your excellent exercise"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (9920 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 55.4 %
1. With the new super fast transit system, more than * suburbans will save time every day commuting downtown.
Question 2 passed: 65.6 %
2. This actress receives * from her fans every day.
Question 3 passed: 64.4 %
3. Following the social networks, * had come to welcome their champions at the airport.
Question 4 passed: 62.2 %
4. During the winter, several * were stuck on the motorway because of black ice. It was closed for days.
Question 5 passed: 76 %
5. «Really, Lucy, you have finished reading this book! It has more than * pages! Well done, girl!»
Question 6 passed: 77.2 %
6. On D-day, around * allied soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy.
Question 7 passed: 71.2 %
7. Overlooking Omaha Beach, the Normandy American Cemetery has more than *.
Question 8 passed: 35.1 %
8. * young people rallied
Question 9 passed: 36.1 %
in more than * all over the world to eliminate single-use plastics.
Question 10 passed: 62.8 %
9. In some countries, rural depopulation is now being reversed: twenty years ago, there were only * inhabitants in this village,
Question 11 passed: 57 %
now the population is nearing *.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Dozen(s), hundred(s), thousand(s), million(s)?
Other exercises to learn English