To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Whatever, whoever, wherever, whenever, however", created by lemagemasque (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 015 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Saturday 02 January - 13:28:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3015 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 71.6 %
1) I'll come * you ask me for: in spring, summer, autumn... and even winter!
Question 2 passed: 73.5 %
2) * smart, you refuse to believe the truth. But one cannot deny it!
Question 3 passed: 67.7 %
3) * has the same ideals as I have will be my friend.
Question 4 passed: 71.1 %
4) Iíll do * you want me to. Anything...
Question 5 passed: 70.4 %
5) * you go, Iíll go with you. You can even go to Spain, I'll follow you.
Question 6 passed: 64.5 %
6) Iíve made four cakes. Take * you want among the four.
Question 7 passed: 87.5 %
7) I've lived by the sea for ten years. *, I still canít swim.
Question 8 passed: 58.4 %
8) He wonít get down, * the reason.
Question 9 passed: 71.9 %
9) * much she tries, she fails to fix that stupid car of hers.
Question 10 passed: 47.2 %
10) Why donít you obey? Could you please look at me? - *!
Question 11 passed: 56.5 %
11) Can you pick me up at nine? -Oh, *! I'm unemployed.
Question 12 passed: 60 %
12) Iíll give £9 to *ís got a bowler hat (just kidding).
Question 13 passed: 60.9 %
13) * you tell it, some people will tell you you're wrong.
Question 14 passed: 42.9 %
14) * item you buy, Iím pretty sure youíll be happy with your purchase.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Whatever, whoever, wherever, whenever, however
Other exercises to learn English