To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: back to School...", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 8 208 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 87.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): girly54 / FRANCE, on Friday 08 April - 14:22:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (8203 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 68.9 %
1. In most European countries, education is * till the age of 16.
Question 2 passed: 92.1 %
2. When school resumes, the first * is always the most difficult one... You have to get used to a new rhythm, new people and new habits...
Question 3 passed: 89.5 %
3. In my school, the * never changes: we always have sports in the afternoons
Question 4 passed: 73 %
and are * for competitions...
Question 5 passed: 93.3 %
4. Every morning, you must * very carefully and report the pupils who are absent.
Question 6 passed: 90.9 %
5. «Our teachers say that * is extremely important and that the students who are late are disturbing our progression.»
Question 7 passed: 90.3 %
6. «Can you lend me a *, please... I’ve made a mistake...»
Question 8 passed: 90.6 %
7. «Oh dear, I’ve broken my pencil nib. Do you have a *, please?
Question 9 passed: 92.6 %
8. You must use a * to indicate the verbs in the preterite, please. Then, turn the sentences into the present.
Question 10 passed: 95.2 %
9. «Come on, kids, would you please put your papers on my * when leaving the classroom. Hurry up, Lucy!» "Oh dear... Mum, I don't think I'm ready for school after all... I'll come again next Wednesday!»
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: back to School...
Other exercises to learn English