To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Art : Painting", created by baboune16 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 560 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 72.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): bleuclair64 / FRANCE, on Thursday 21 May - 09:16:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (560 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 61.6 %
Hokusai was a Japanese artist, painter and * in the Edo period.
Question 2 passed: 73.4 %
* is a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink except in aeras made impermeable by a blocking stencil.
Question 3 passed: 63.4 %
* is a technique of painting in which many dots of pure colours are applied on the canvas.
Question 4 passed: 72.1 %
* is considered one of the purest form of expression as it allows its creator to paint without the constraint of reality.
Question 5 passed: 79.1 %
J.C. Monet was a French painter, a founder of *.
Question 6 passed: 77.1 %
One of the common supports for * painting is paper.
Question 7 passed: 77 %
The Sistine Chapel ceiling is a * done by Michelangelo.
Question 8 passed: 52 %
* painting is characterised by deep, rich colours, intense light and dark shadow.
Question 9 passed: 77.5 %
Beyond "Mona Lisa", the da Vinci * is the "Last Supper."
Question 10 passed: 82.9 %
* is the process of using strong acid to cut into unprotected parts of metal surface to create a design.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Art : Painting
Other exercises to learn English