To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Connecting words", created by zilazila (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 726 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 80.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago2011 / FRANCE, on Friday 06 March - 17:38:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (726 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 85.3 %
Her husband decided to expand his house * he can invite some more people.
Question 2 passed: 85.1 %
* find out how expensive our house was, my father calculated the charges with an abacus.
Question 3 passed: 78.4 %
* much the playpen costs, my parents will buy it for my sister.
Question 4 passed: 92.3 %
* the rain was not abundant last year, the harvest was sufficient for his family.
Question 5 passed: 68.3 %
She went abroad with her parents when she was a baby. *, she doesn't recognise her cousins.
Question 6 passed: 74 %
My sister never goes to the pool, * I do.
Question 7 passed: 73.3 %
He exaggerated the danger * creating panic in the crowd.
Question 8 passed: 75.2 %
Your body stays healthy for long * that it is nourished with nutrients.
Question 9 passed: 70.9 %
* he is the owner of that dog, he should accept responsibility for all of his dog's behaviour.
Question 10 passed: 72.5 %
* the threat of illness, he sprayed the whole house.
Question 11 passed: 79.6 %
They unanimously obeyed him, * he should be furious.
Question 12 passed: 82.4 %
There is a shipping fee * unloading the cargo.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Connecting words
Other exercises to learn English