To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Air traffic control", created by baboune16 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 295 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Thursday 19 December - 10:29:
"Merci, pour tous ceux qui prendront l'avion, ce sera un bon debrieffing... Bonne semaine!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (295 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 73.6 %
* are procedures and checkpoints used to enter and leave the airway system by plane operating on IFR flight plan.
Question 2 passed: 47.1 %
The use of * is at the discretion of pilots with ATC permission.It's useful for landing.
Question 3 passed: 62.7 %
* are usually designated in writing as FL xxx, where xxx is a number indicating the altitude.
Question 4 passed: 72.9 %
An ATC * is a document which provides specified information relative to an intended flight.
Question 5 passed: 72.9 %
* monitors the movements of aircrafts on the ground at airport runways and taxiways.
Question 6 passed: 54.9 %
* brodcasts contain information, such as weather information, available approaches and NOTAM (notice to airmen).
Question 7 passed: 50.5 %
A standard * uses right-hand turns and takes approximately 4 minutes to complete (one minute for each turn and two one-minute straight).
Question 8 passed: 61 %
An uncontrolled airport is one that does not have an operating *.
Question 9 passed: 70.2 %
* monitor the location of aircrafts in their assigned airspace and communicate with the pilots by radio.
Question 10 passed: 70.5 %
A* is an automated transceiver in an airplan that emits a coded identifying signal.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Air traffic control
Other exercises to learn English