To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Question words", created by mahrabad (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 748 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 61.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago2011 / FRANCE, on Wednesday 18 March - 12:09:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (506 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 76.1 %
* tall is Tom? >>He is 1.80 tall.
Question 2 passed: 90.9 %
* is Janet from ? >>She is from Canada.
Question 3 passed: 86.6 %
* is your father's job? >>He is a businessman.
Question 4 passed: 63.6 %
* nationality is Dimitri? >>He is Greek.
Question 5 passed: 23.5 %
* are these men? >>They are 70 kg.
Question 6 passed: 27.1 %
* are their uniforms? >>They are green.
Question 7 passed: 85.2 %
* is Paris ? >>It is in France.
Question 8 passed: 75.9 %
* birds does she have?>>Three birds.
Question 9 passed: 42.1 %
* father is Mr.Smith? >>He is Elizabeth's father.
Question 10 passed: 63 %
* are Mrs Brown's children?>>Jane and Timmy.
Question 11 passed: 49.6 %
* car is this? >>My brother's car.
Question 12 passed: 30.2 %
* do you take your pills? >>Every 8 hours.
Question 13 passed: 72.7 %
* books are there in your bookcase? >>10.
Question 14 passed: 64 %
* money did you pay for this new dress? >>A lot.
Question 15 passed: 60.7 %
* is your youngest child? >>14.
Question 16 passed: 18.2 %
* did you go to the club with? >>With my best friend.
Question 17 passed: 69.6 %
* do you usually go to school? >>On foot.
Question 18 passed: 75.5 %
* were you tired yesterday? >>Because I had worked very hard a week before.
Question 19 passed: 39.3 %
*old house was sold 3 days ago? >>My grandmother's.
Question 20 passed: 53.6 %
* one of these new skirts do you prefer? >>The white one.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Question words
Other exercises to learn English