To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: Time 2 (frequency)", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 284 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 68 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago2011 / FRANCE, on Saturday 29 February - 12:21:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (282 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 63.5 %
1. «No need to *, Lucy, I said you’ll finish your homework before you go to Susie’s, and you will.»
Question 2 passed: 71.6 %
2. Philip brings my favourite chocolates * he comes and visits my mum... I love that.
Question 3 passed: 57.4 %
3. I think you should practise sports at least * a week.
Question 4 passed: 62.1 %
* isn’t enough.
Question 5 passed: 70.6 %
4. He’s given me my money back * ! He had borrowed it from me more than a year ago.
Question 6 passed: 83 %
5. «I’m so scared to make people wait that * for my appointments. That’s a habit.»
Question 7 passed: 60.3 %
6. «Lucy, when I ask you for help, I want you to answer * and not keep me waiting endlessly.»
Question 8 passed: 74.1 %
7. You should work regularly.Otherwise, you’ll never be able to *, and you’ll be falling behind in your studies.
Question 9 passed: 75.9 %
8. Our group meets * ; therefore Jane, we won’t be seeing each other this week.
Question 10 passed: 61.7 %
9. The phenomenon is *. I think I’m cured, but the rash comes back again as soon as I stop the medicine.
Question 11 passed: 73.4 %
10. Hard luck. I arrived * he was leaving and we had no time to talk.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: Time 2 (frequency)
Other exercises to learn English