To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Fruits", created by farshid (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 044 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 67.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago2011 / FRANCE, on Wednesday 20 May - 18:31:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1044 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 96.6 %
* is a tropical,curved, yellow fruit, with a thin skin; it is also sweet and fleshy.
Question 2 passed: 87.5 %
* is a tropical, juicy, oval or round or kidney-shaped fruit.
Question 3 passed: 77.4 %
* is a round, juicy, fruit with a shiny skin, and slices inside.
Question 4 passed: 62.1 %
* is a fleshy, sweet fruit, with a shiny skin and many hard seeds inside.
Question 5 passed: 85.1 %
* is a light or dark skinned fruit, with a soft thin skin.
Question 6 passed: 53.2 %
* is a large, round or oval-shaped fruit with a light or dark green skin. It is reddish inside.
Question 7 passed: 51.8 %
* is a small, round, bright or dark red fruit. It may taste sweet or sour.
Question 8 passed: 65.1 %
* is a sweet, round, green or yellow fruit with thin skin and small brown seeds inside.
Question 9 passed: 43.1 %
* can be eaten fresh or kept in wine or vinegar with hard seeds inside.
Question 10 passed: 35.8 %
* has a yellow or green colour,is round or oval-shaped.It has a thick skin.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Fruits
Other exercises to learn English