To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Imperative", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 272 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 90.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): santiago2011 / FRANCE, on Friday 26 June - 17:30:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (270 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 93 %
* (to keep) quiet ! I'm on the phone.
Question 2 passed: 91.5 %
For your safety, always * (to drive) carefully.
Question 3 passed: 91.1 %
* (To wait) a second, I almost forgot my keys.
Question 4 passed: 90.7 %
* (To read) this letter for me, please.
Question 5 passed: 90 %
* (To stop) smoking, it's bad for your health.
Question 6 passed: 89.6 %
* (To sleep) early so that you can focus on your exam tomorrow.
Question 7 passed: 89.3 %
* (To explain) this lesson, I can't understand it.
Question 8 passed: 87.8 %
* (To hurry) up ! We need to finish the preparation on time.
Question 9 passed: 87.8 %
Please * (to feel) free to ask me your questions.
Question 10 passed: 88.5 %
* (to turn) on the light, it's so dark in here.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Imperative
Other exercises to learn English