To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Vocabulary: rich or poor", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 519 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 71.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Thursday 01 July - 13:06:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (519 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 48.9 %
1. Cristin is from an *, and adjusting to her new environment will certainly be hard, at first!
Question 2 passed: 59.2 %
2. Uncle Norman went to America when he was twenty, and there, he * thanks to hard work and persistence.
Question 3 passed: 82.9 %
3. It’s difficult for poor people to look at * and their huge mansions.
Question 4 passed: 81.1 %
4. As I hate to be *, I always pay my bills before they're due.
Question 5 passed: 85 %
5. After the economic crisis, many small companies went * and closed down.
Question 6 passed: 77.5 %
6. He needed some money immediately, and went to * to try and get money against his Rolex.
Question 7 passed: 74.2 %
7. Getting *, was the Dream most immigrants had in mind when they arrived in the USA.
Question 8 passed: 67.2 %
8. Mary’s * are quite low
Question 9 passed: 71.1 %
, which makes it difficult for her to *. She has to do overtime.
Question 10 passed: 79.2 %
9. From the 15th of the month, she’s *,
Question 11 passed: 73.6 %
and around the 20th, she’s totally *; she often has to borrow money from her dad.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Vocabulary: rich or poor
Other exercises to learn English