To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Connecting words", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 446 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 37.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): colocolo / FRANCE, on Tuesday 18 August - 11:01:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (738 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 24.4 %
* most people get up early every day, I sleep until 10 am.
Question 2 passed: 28.3 %
Some children like Cartoon Network, * others prefer Nickelodeon.
Question 3 passed: 25.3 %
I am in shape * my discipline.
Question 4 passed: 60.6 %
My sister gave away her mobile *she never carried it.
Question 5 passed: 33.7 %
* I only practise listening exercises, my skill has improved.
Question 6 passed: 42.7 %
The water was cold.* I had to heat it.
Question 7 passed: 25.1 %
* illness, I had to go to the doctor's.
Question 8 passed: 34 %
* all the people I know, I hate reggae.
Question 9 passed: 34.8 %
* Susy's party, we had to cancel our meeting.
Question 10 passed: 24.3 %
I haven't been to a discotheque for years,* I loved it when I was 20.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Connecting words
Other exercises to learn English