To go back to the exercise
Exercise "No hesitation: in-into... on-onto", created by here4u (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 10 398 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 71 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Thursday 17 June - 21:57:
"je ne ferai plus la faute gâce à ton test bien expliqué : merci, j'adore ! Bisous."
They got a perfect mark
Stats (10390 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 63.8 %
1. When our cat Silky manages to get * my room at night,
Question 2 passed: 63.7 %
he jumps * my bed, plays with my feet and wakes me up.
Question 3 passed: 82.5 %
2. «Stay * the house... The whole world is confined and you’re contagious.»
Question 4 passed: 70.6 %
3. In my story, the witch turns * a bat and flies away.
Question 5 passed: 81.8 %
4. «Out, kids! You’re not supposed to stay * your room, playing on your tablet when the weather is so wonderful!»
Question 6 passed: 64.2 %
5. «The diver bounced twice * the board
Question 7 passed: 73.7 %
and then dived * the pit in front of flabbergasted supporters.»
Question 8 passed: 60.9 %
6. The nurse put the needle * the patient’s vein just as he was turning pale and fainted.
Question 9 passed: 68.3 %
7. «I’m not really interested * what he’s telling me, and would like him to keep quiet.»
Question 10 passed: 65 %
8. The children are trying to climb * the roof of the garden shed. What a stupid idea!
Click here to go back to the exercise: No hesitation: in-into... on-onto
Other exercises to learn English