To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Interrogative pronouns - WH", created by chocolatcitron (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 1 814 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 67 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): biscotte92 / FRANCE, on Monday 14 February - 15:50:
"Step by step we improve our English skills. Thanks so much for this website ! :)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (1814 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 77.1 %
* is that man who wears red spectacles there near your dog?
Question 2 passed: 87.9 %
* is your dog's name?
Question 3 passed: 49.5 %
* sort of meal does he enjoy eating? Dog biscuit, pâté or the meat-vegetable-rice soup?
Question 4 passed: 58.8 %
* dirty bag is it just under your seat?
Question 5 passed: 47.4 %
* tool do you use for being obeyed from your dog? The ultra-sound-whistle or your voice?
Question 6 passed: 84.2 %
* does it mean when he barks like that?
Question 7 passed: 69 %
* does he go when he flees?
Question 8 passed: 67.8 %
* have you bought so many tins? The cupboard is full!
Question 9 passed: 57.1 %
* did you buy his kennel? It's so funny, I'd like to buy the same for my dog and I had never seen one before today!
Question 10 passed: 71.4 %
* don't you tell me the truth?
Click here to go back to the exercise: Interrogative pronouns - WH
Other exercises to learn English