To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Sociology", created by baboune16 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 186 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 65 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): chocolatcitron / FRANCE, on Thursday 27 May - 15:28:
"Merci, les médias/la publicité ciblent d'influencer les masses : mouton ou libre penseur ?"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (186 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 86.6 %
* are a group of sciences dedicated to examining societies and different behaviours.
Question 2 passed: 64.5 %
* known as pure research, doesn't usually generate findings that have immediate applications in a practical level.
Question 3 passed: 59.1 %
A large-scale approach to sociology is * which emphasises the analysis of social systems and populations.
Question 4 passed: 58.6 %
Sociologists use * as a research method which allows them to watch people in different social situations.
Question 5 passed: 75.3 %
* aim to measure the effect that an independent variable has on a dependent variable, with a precise measurement.
Question 6 passed: 51.6 %
* focuses on behaviours which reveal important relationships between behaviour and certain stimuli.
Question 7 passed: 56.5 %
*is the method of searching for information in a document or searching for documents themselves.
Question 8 passed: 50.5 %
* is one of the levels of analysis of sociology concerning the nature of everyday human social interactions.
Question 9 passed: 46.2 %
In terms of society socio-cultural transformations, the study of * is important, it's a powerful mean to influence the masses.
Question 10 passed: 73.7 %
The sociology of * concerns the analysis of culture understood as the whole of the codes used by members of a society.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Sociology
Other exercises to learn English