To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Review of irregular plural nouns 1/2", created by denis76 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 512 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 79 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): biscotte92 / FRANCE, on Tuesday 15 March - 16:01:
"Thank you for this website ! :)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (512 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 92.6 %
These * cannot be disturbed, they are in a meeting.
Question 2 passed: 82 %
*'s wool is sought after for clothing and now for insulation.
Question 3 passed: 95.1 %
* have become essential for handymen and hikers.
Question 4 passed: 98.6 %
* offer a wide variety of recipes.
Question 5 passed: 69.5 %
In some regions, * are numerous and constitute a real plague.
Question 6 passed: 86.7 %
Your * support your body weight.
Question 7 passed: 76.2 %
* are domestic animals that can serve as guards.
Question 8 passed: 68.2 %
* are parasitic insects that can cause real inconvenience.
Question 9 passed: 45.3 %
* can take different forms : medical, economic, political...
Question 10 passed: 82.8 %
* live in packs led by a single pair.
Question 11 passed: 50.8 %
* are used for their working power and resistance to effort.
Question 12 passed: 65.6 %
Cats and * don't mix well.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Review of irregular plural nouns 1/2
Other exercises to learn English