To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Interrogative words", created by fouine18 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 192 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 51.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 15 April - 20:58:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2843 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 48.9 %
* hat is that? It's my mother's.
Question 2 passed: 53.6 %
* film did you prefer, the one we saw yesterday or the one we saw on Tuesday?
Question 3 passed: 82.2 %
* are you thinking about ? I'm thinking about the summer holidays.
Question 4 passed: 61.2 %
* told you that ? My brother did.
Question 5 passed: 48.3 %
* do you want to talk to ? I want to talk to the manager.
Question 6 passed: 74.4 %
* kind of a man is he ? He's a very quiet man, he doesn't talk much.
Question 7 passed: 79.3 %
* are you looking for? I'm looking for my glasses again!
Question 8 passed: 56.2 %
* gave you that book for your birthday ? My parents did.
Question 9 passed: 28.5 %
* is this ? It's Mike's.
Question 10 passed: 44.1 %
* theatre in town do you mean ? The older one ? (of the two).
Question 11 passed: 54.9 %
* of these four dresses do you like best ? The white one.
Question 12 passed: 48.9 %
* do you come from? I come from Caen.
Question 13 passed: 45 %
* of these coats is yours ? The blue one.
Question 14 passed: 54.9 %
* lives in this big house? My nephew does.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Interrogative words
Other exercises to learn English