To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Grammar/verbs,nouns/adjectives", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 29 673 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 49 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jac73 / FRANCE, on Sunday 13 October - 16:36:
"Thank you very well"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (27136 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 88.6 %
1. On Mother's day I was given a beautiful * bunch of flowers.
Question 2 passed: 50.6 %
2. I'd like to go to the museum but * I am too busy.
Question 3 passed: 29.7 %
3. Well, * I don't think Peter will arrive now, we can have dinner.
Question 4 passed: 65.1 %
4. Every Monday, Sarah and Betty drive * their kids to football practice.
Question 5 passed: 33.1 %
5. After * lunch let's go out for a walk.
Question 6 passed: 62.9 %
6. I'd like to go to a university * in England, Oxford for example.
Question 7 passed: 31.3 %
7. Would you look after the children while * I do the shopping?
Question 8 passed: 35.7 %
8. If you want your shoes look under * the kitchen table.
Question 9 passed: 47.2 %
9. Mum please! Could you help us * with our homework?
Question 10 passed: 31.3 %
10. What about Sylvia? She is leaving tomorrow *
Question 11 passed: 53.8 %
11. AnglaisFacile is a website and we * all like it.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Grammar/verbs,nouns/adjectives
Other exercises to learn English