To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Its or it's", created by bridg (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 5 060 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 78 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Friday 08 March - 20:25:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3154 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 87.7 %
- Look at this bird, * a funny one!
Question 2 passed: 85.6 %
- * a problem, but,
Question 3 passed: 82.3 %
do you think * the best way to put it?
Question 4 passed: 67.9 %
- This dog is dirty. * back is muddy.
Question 5 passed: 65.4 %
* owner should have washed him.
Question 6 passed: 64.3 %
- Let me show you my plan and * numerous advantages.
Question 7 passed: 59.4 %
- I haven't seen this film, yet ; * subject perplexes me
Question 8 passed: 85.9 %
even if * the first at the box office.
Question 9 passed: 88.9 %
- * ten past two;
Question 10 passed: 86.4 %
* too late to go to the bank.
Question 11 passed: 65 %
-This town is very interesting; * old houses were built in the 13th century.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Its or it's
Other exercises to learn English