To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Describe a picture", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 28 765 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 35.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jac73 / FRANCE, on Sunday 06 October - 16:05:
"Thank you very much"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (24517 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 44 %
* the sun is shining, it's a nice day.
Question 2 passed: 38.8 %
* a plane is flying.
Question 3 passed: 33.6 %
* a man is cutting a bush with a pair of shears.
Question 4 passed: 23.6 %
.* the two little birds don't seem frightened by the scarecrow.
Question 5 passed: 62.5 %
* you can see a house and two children playing.
Question 6 passed: 27 %
The children's see-saw is * the house.
Question 7 passed: 28.1 %
A bird is flying * the house.
Question 8 passed: 21.9 %
* between two trees a man is sawing logs to heat the house when it is cold.
Question 9 passed: 26.9 %
* some sparrows are drinking water from a bird bath.
Question 10 passed: 24 %
* three beautiful red roses are blooming.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Describe a picture
Other exercises to learn English