To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Continents and oceans", created by matrixhamdi (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 17 736 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 71 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): sway / CANADA, on Tuesday 19 November - 22:03:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (15392 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 78 %
* is part of the world's smallest and youngest continent.
Question 2 passed: 63.4 %
Mount Everest,in the Himalayas, is the highest point on Earth, it is located in *.
Question 3 passed: 72.8 %
* is the largest of the world's oceans.
Question 4 passed: 90.1 %
* is the largest country on the African continent.
Question 5 passed: 69.2 %
North America is connected to the continent of South America by the narrow * .
Question 6 passed: 64.3 %
* separate the European continent from the Asian continent.
Question 7 passed: 73.4 %
* is sometimes referred to as Latin America.
Question 8 passed: 54.8 %
The Dead Sea is the lowest place on this Earth, it is located in *
Question 9 passed: 61.6 %
Many developed countries have set up several scientific stations in *.
Question 10 passed: 72.7 %
* is the world's third largest ocean.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Continents and oceans
Other exercises to learn English