To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Word confusion", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 45 129 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 86.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): mcsalo / FRANCE, on Monday 17 April - 21:02:
"Still a goood test! "
They got a perfect mark
Stats (44312 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 87.7 %
1. Tom fell off the cherry tree and broke two *.
Question 2 passed: 91.6 %
2. I'm waiting for a * I don't know.
Question 3 passed: 91.7 %
She is a friend of my *.
Question 4 passed: 91.6 %
3. As soon as she arrived home Linda * the light
Question 5 passed: 91.2 %
and * the fire.
Question 6 passed: 89 %
4. Santa Claus enters a house down the *
Question 7 passed: 88.1 %
and puts the parcels in front of the *.
Question 8 passed: 85.4 %
5. We've just moved into our new * (building),
Question 9 passed: 84.2 %
but it doesn't feel like * yet.
Question 10 passed: 74.9 %
6. Some people say that the * is linked to the distance
Question 11 passed: 82.3 %
between the tip of the * and the first joint.
Question 12 passed: 86.1 %
7. Oh no! I have forgotten an important file on my *
Question 13 passed: 85.6 %
I must go back to my *.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Word confusion
Other exercises to learn English