To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Since For", created by sreedhar (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 26 655 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 76.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): mimichu / FRANCE, on Saturday 21 January - 15:49:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (24395 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 93.6 %
She has been working in this institution * 2005.
Question 2 passed: 76.7 %
She has been practising tennis * the past eight hours.
Question 3 passed: 78.5 %
This child has been crying piteously * a couple of hours or so.
Question 4 passed: 85.7 %
* Wednesday, somehow or the other I've been doing rather poorly.
Question 5 passed: 66.4 %
He has been touch and go * midnight and even the doctor has given up hope.
Question 6 passed: 73.8 %
Sachin Tendulkar has been more or less the best batsman * two decades- incredible isn't it ?
Question 7 passed: 67.4 %
She has been standing and teaching thus * morning and it is nearly tea time now.
Question 8 passed: 73.4 %
He has been fooling me thus * weeks without me realizing it.
Question 9 passed: 81.2 %
* February this year I have been working on a novel and I am rather satisfied with what I've done so far.
Question 10 passed: 61.6 %
* last week I have been feeling on the top of the world. Hope this euphoria continues!
Question 11 passed: 66.3 %
* the past few years India has been developing economically quite a lot.
Question 12 passed: 72.1 %
* 10am it has been raining cats and dogs.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Since For
Other exercises to learn English