To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Verbs and feelings", created by lunatik (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 505 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): lilas53 / CANADA, on Thursday 02 April - 13:10:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3387 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 67 %
- Hello Paul ! You * happy today,
Question 2 passed: 66.8 %
It * that you have got good news about your new job !
Question 3 passed: 77.9 %
- Hello Kate ! In fact, I started a new job as a computer scientist at “System's” on the 1st of February, I * very excited because I've just got my first salary.
Question 4 passed: 64.5 %
- That's excellent news. Let's drink to your success, I * thirsty, don't you ?
Question 5 passed: 62.7 %
- That * like a good idea. But it's my treat. Let's go and have a drink at the Twenties's Pub.
Question 6 passed: 44.9 %
- It * all right to me. Let's go !
Question 7 passed: 46.9 %
- Do you * like some hot cakes too ?
Question 8 passed: 69.9 %
- Yes I do, I'm * cold.
Question 9 passed: 60.3 %
- It * like snow !
Question 10 passed: 44 %
- That's why you * worried ?
Question 11 passed: 64.3 %
- I can * the clouds,
Question 12 passed: 58 %
and there don't * to be many people in the pub !
Question 13 passed: 61.2 %
- There * to be a problem : the Twenties's pub is closed !
Question 14 passed: 48.7 %
- And it * as if it's getting colder and colder !
Question 15 passed: 72 %
- *, it's snowing ! I feel like going home now.
Question 16 passed: 59.4 %
- I'm going to leave too. The weather * awful. We'll have a drink at the pub another day…
Question 17 passed: 70.6 %
- Next Monday if you like. * you soon !
Click here to go back to the exercise: Verbs and feelings
Other exercises to learn English