To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Be / Have : specific use", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 54 439 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 55 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): tatiekiki7 / FRANCE, on Sunday 30 December - 17:38:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (52308 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 65.5 %
1. My daughter * a long chat with her friend Lucy yesterday. It lasted for ages.
Question 2 passed: 35.5 %
2. Bob, stop working so much! You * a break for lunch.
Question 3 passed: 79.8 %
3. Lake Baïkal is the most voluminous freshwater lake in the world. It * 5,387 ft deep.
Question 4 passed: 54.8 %
4. When Fred came back home he *
Question 5 passed: 59.4 %
so sleepy that he * dinner.
Question 6 passed: 66.4 %
5. If your children * seasick in the boat tell them to go to the top deck and look far out into the horizon.
Question 7 passed: 75 %
6. What happens! Can I * a look at this newspaper please?
Question 8 passed: 88.2 %
7. Oh dear, you *
Question 9 passed: 68.8 %
cold! Come in and * a nice cup of tea.
Question 10 passed: 28 %
8. I * another glass of that pink champagne, it's delicious.
Question 11 passed: 42.7 %
9. Sarah is on holiday in New-Caledonia, I'm sure she * a great time.
Question 12 passed: 42.1 %
10. Pussy *
Question 13 passed: 40 %
eight last Sunday, it * a wonderful lunch for its birthday.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Be / Have : specific use
Other exercises to learn English