To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is/There are", created by florine97 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 9 536 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 85.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): jackf / FRANCE, on Saturday 30 July - 20:41:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (9441 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 88.8 %
In Mike's room, * a white bed.
Question 2 passed: 94.5 %
* lots of CDs because he loves listening to music.
Question 3 passed: 87.1 %
* a big blue shelf above the bed.
Question 4 passed: 67.7 %
* a pair of roller skates because he likes skating in the park.
Question 5 passed: 93 %
* medals and cups on the white desk.
Question 6 passed: 79.3 %
* a huge poster of Wales, so he really loves Wales.
Question 7 passed: 94 %
* lots of photos of his family and his friends.
Question 8 passed: 80.2 %
* a necklace behind the lamp and a book.
Question 9 passed: 83.7 %
* a camera hanging on a wall.
Question 10 passed: 93 %
* lots of socks under the bed.
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is/There are
Other exercises to learn English