To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Every or Each", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 2 443 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 82.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): choco / FRANCE, on Monday 03 September - 19:37:
"I like !!!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (2442 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 73.8 %
* month we visit our grandparents in London.They live in a big house.
Question 2 passed: 71.5 %
People are using their computers more and more * day.
Question 3 passed: 96 %
My aunt Isabel says we can have two apples *.
Question 4 passed: 84 %
We read the newspaper * day.We like it so much!
Question 5 passed: 95.3 %
* of my children received a new bicycle.They were very happy.
Question 6 passed: 66.8 %
I'll make * effort to pass my English exams.
Question 7 passed: 92.5 %
I gave a book to * of my students.
Question 8 passed: 60.4 %
* man in the team had a gift.
Question 9 passed: 76.8 %
* year I travel with my family and we go to the seaside.
Question 10 passed: 92.4 %
* of the dogs has a name.My favourite is called Rex.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Every or Each
Other exercises to learn English