To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Despite or Although", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 326 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 73.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ours / ALGERIA, on Tuesday 30 June - 07:21:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3326 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 68 %
* the fact that the weather was bad, he enjoyed the walk.
Question 2 passed: 84.7 %
I couldn't sleep * I was tired.
Question 3 passed: 67.3 %
* the fact that we were feeling unwell, we went on working.
Question 4 passed: 86.5 %
* she thinks she is wise, she isn't. She is so vain.
Question 5 passed: 81 %
* Jerry has a Master's degree in English, he's working as a shop assistant.
Question 6 passed: 52 %
* his being ill, he went to school.He is a keen student.
Question 7 passed: 84.3 %
* I don't like her, I think she is honest and hard-working.
Question 8 passed: 51 %
Yesterday I couldn't sleep, * being very tired.
Question 9 passed: 74.4 %
* my cat Eryk is old, it hunts lots of mice.
Question 10 passed: 54.5 %
* the light rain, our flight to London wasn't cancelled.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Despite or Although
Other exercises to learn English