To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Even If or Even Though", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 17 644 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 69.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): girly54 / FRANCE, on Monday 01 April - 12:18:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (17642 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 80 %
* I had money I wouldn't buy it.It is so expensive.
Question 2 passed: 60.5 %
* my cat is fat, he hunted this big mouse yesterday.
Question 3 passed: 77.6 %
I can't lend them so much money * they ask me.
Question 4 passed: 73.9 %
* it rains, I shall come! I have to buy milk, meat and food for my cat!
Question 5 passed: 54.1 %
* Mark had worked hard, he never had money.
Question 6 passed: 75 %
* my sister earned a lot of money, she wouldn't buy a big car.
Question 7 passed: 76.9 %
* they had more time and money, they wouldn't help the poor.
Question 8 passed: 51.9 %
* Tom likes animals, he doesn't want to buy a dog.
Question 9 passed: 51.1 %
* they aren't poor, they live in suburbs of Paris.
Question 10 passed: 47.6 %
* I have fed my cat Eryk, it still wants to eat. What a glutton!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Even If or Even Though
Other exercises to learn English