To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Greetings and introductions", created by anonyme (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 4 516 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 73.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): ploplo / SWITZERLAND, on Sunday 09 February - 21:48:
"!! Thanks a lot for the exercise !!"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (937 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 78.2 %
- Hello. My name's Luis Alvarez. I'm from Madrid. I'm a new * in this class.
Question 2 passed: 79 %
- Nice to meet you, Mr Alvarez. I'm Angela Smith. I'm * teacher.
Question 3 passed: 84.4 %
- Nice to meet you, *
Question 4 passed: 68.6 %
- How do you * your surname, please?
Question 5 passed: 57.6 %
- A L V A R E ... Oh, sorry, what's "zeta" in *?
Question 6 passed: 48.3 %
- It's "zed". OK, and what's your email *?
Question 7 passed: 61.8 %
- It's luisal at freemail * com.
Question 8 passed: 48.8 %
- *. Please, sit down and open your book.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Greetings and introductions
Other exercises to learn English