To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Adverbial Clauses Of Condition", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 14 974 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 59.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): necroboynonoss / FRANCE, on Saturday 18 March - 07:57:
"Thanks a lot for this exercise =)"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (14973 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 64.6 %
* you want my advice, I will be in my room.
Question 2 passed: 58.4 %
You have to apologize to your sister * you want to do it or not.
Question 3 passed: 42.6 %
* your room is cleaned, you won't be punished.
Question 4 passed: 61.3 %
You can use your father's car * you drive carefully.
Question 5 passed: 56.8 %
You will never understand this grammar * Yvonne helps you.
Question 6 passed: 57.9 %
* they have enough money they are happy.
Question 7 passed: 56.3 %
* he earns a lot, he won't buy this house.
Question 8 passed: 62.2 %
* your wife leaves you, what will you do?
Question 9 passed: 59.8 %
You are not allowed to go out * you have done your homework.
Question 10 passed: 60.5 %
* I am with you I am happy doing nothing.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Adverbial Clauses Of Condition
Other exercises to learn English