To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Most / most of", created by woodyrun (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 19 073 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 75 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): yay / FRANCE, on Wednesday 29 April - 16:29:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (17102 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 79.9 %
* people knew this was not true.
Question 2 passed: 81.3 %
* my friends believed it.
Question 3 passed: 73.6 %
* these people have not slept for days.
Question 4 passed: 72.1 %
He had cigarettes but he smoked * mine.
Question 5 passed: 71.4 %
* pilots had had very little training.
Question 6 passed: 73.3 %
* the paintings were destroyed during the war.
Question 7 passed: 69.2 %
* Londoners love their pubs.
Question 8 passed: 73.6 %
* the English children drink tea at breakfast..
Question 9 passed: 75.9 %
* the London parks are wonderful in May.
Question 10 passed: 72.1 %
* teenagers live on hamburgers and sodas.
Click here to go back to the exercise: Most / most of
Other exercises to learn English