To go back to the exercise
Exercise "Connectives", created by eos17 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 6 444 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 38.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): football / FRANCE, on Monday 20 November - 19:55:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (6444 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 47.9 %
*, my trip was off to a bad start
Question 2 passed: 48 %
* it was snowing nonstop!
Question 3 passed: 30 %
*, when I arrived at the airport, many flights were delayed.
Question 4 passed: 45.2 %
* was an awful mess!
Question 5 passed: 30.5 %
* I could check in my luggage.
Question 6 passed: 72.1 %
* a six-hour wait in the boarding-hall,
Question 7 passed: 35.7 %
the flight from Paris to New York was cancelled * the bad weather.
Question 8 passed: 25.2 %
* was I stranded
Question 9 passed: 29.2 %
* they wouldn't give me my luggage back!
Question 10 passed: 26.2 %
* I called my parents who live in Paris and they invited me for the night.
Question 11 passed: 37.8 %
* my disappointment, I was happy to see them for this Christmas Eve.
Question 12 passed: 21.5 %
*, I was able to see my brother and his family.
Question 13 passed: 30.9 %
* another disaster happens, I'll be able to leave tomorrow. All's well that ends well!
Click here to go back to the exercise: Connectives
Other exercises to learn English