To go back to the exercise
Exercise "The sound [u:]", created by lili73 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 22 250 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 62.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): yowanne15 / ZAMBIE, on Friday 06 July - 15:12:
"thank you sir"
They got a perfect mark
Stats (22250 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 85.1 %
Choisir l'orthographe correcte Choose the right spelling 1. I'm going t *
Question 2 passed: 86.4 %
the park with my t *
Question 3 passed: 77.5 %
nieces. Ask Bob if he would like to come t *.
Question 4 passed: 81.1 %
2. I make bl * berry jam every summer. It's delicious. I gather the berries myself, in the mountains.
Question 5 passed: 49.7 %
3. In North America, reindeer are called carib *. They are wild animals.
Question 6 passed: 62.1 %
4. Cl * less is a comedy film based on Jane Austen's novel 'Emma'. It's also a TV show.
Question 7 passed: 52.7 %
5. Suzan feels very tired and weak. She has got the fl *.
Question 8 passed: 82.3 %
6. Queen Mary's Crown The British crown j * els are kept in the Tower of London. They are looked after by the Beefeaters.
Question 9 passed: 48.4 %
Choisir le mot qui contient le son /u:/Choose the word that contains the sound /u:/ *
Question 10 passed: 58.1 %
Question 11 passed: 32.1 %
Question 12 passed: 56.3 %
Choisir le mot qui ne contient pas le son /u:/ Choose the word that does not contain the sound /u:/ *
Question 13 passed: 38.9 %
Question 14 passed: 40.4 %
Click here to go back to the exercise: The sound [u:]
Other exercises to learn English