To go back to the exercise
Exercise "There is/There are", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 3 826 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 68 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): greg100 / POLAND, on Tuesday 05 May - 12:45:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (3826 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 65.3 %
Do you have any milk? - Yes, * some in the fridge.
Question 2 passed: 61.6 %
* a party last night in Tom's garden.
Question 3 passed: 75.9 %
* six bananas and one apple on the table.Help yourself.
Question 4 passed: 70.4 %
Look! * many black dogs in the street.
Question 5 passed: 56.5 %
* only ten students in class yesterday.
Question 6 passed: 67.1 %
* be a party at Ann's house next week.
Question 7 passed: 56.2 %
* a man with a fat dog in the park yesterday.
Question 8 passed: 70.3 %
* some water in my glass.
Question 9 passed: 62.7 %
* many animals to see at the zoo in the 40s.
Question 10 passed: 67.8 %
* be a big problem if you marry her.
Question 11 passed: 77.8 %
* be no problem getting the new document to you by next month.
Question 12 passed: 58.1 %
* no teachers who know everything.
Click here to go back to the exercise: There is/There are
Other exercises to learn English