To go back to the exercise
Exercise "If or Unless", created by greg100 (a free exercise to learn English):
Results of the 9 978 people who have taken this test:
Average mark: 66.5 / 100 Share
Latest member with a 100/100 (perfect mark): amirafariss / MOROCCO, on Wednesday 27 July - 23:37:
They got a perfect mark
Stats (9978 candidates)
Question 1 passed: 83.3 %
* my friend goes on holiday, I must look after his dog.
Question 2 passed: 76.2 %
You shouldn't drive * you don't have a driver's licence.
Question 3 passed: 62.7 %
I'll go to the beach with my sister * it rains this weekend.
Question 4 passed: 83.7 %
It's raining. * you don't have an umbrella, you'll get wet. I'll lend you mine.
Question 5 passed: 55.6 %
* it stops raining we will not have a picnic.
Question 6 passed: 61.9 %
You will never understand English grammar * you study this language.
Question 7 passed: 46.5 %
I'll vaccum the carpets. Wash the windows - * you are tired.
Question 8 passed: 85.1 %
* you studied more, you would pass the exam.
Question 9 passed: 80.9 %
* he hadn't spent all his salary in the disco club, he would have had money to go on holiday.
Question 10 passed: 56.2 %
* you hurry up, we will be late.
Question 11 passed: 86.1 %
* you don't hurry up, we will be late.
Question 12 passed: 61.2 %
We can't enter the cinema * we have a ticket.
Question 13 passed: 88.3 %
* I go to France, I will buy some French wine.
Question 14 passed: 56 %
Beer is great * you drink too much of it.
Question 15 passed: 47.6 %
* you need more space, a small room is good for you.
Click here to go back to the exercise: If or Unless
Other exercises to learn English